Must have skills
Job description for Junior HR/GA at Island Media Management
- Deliver first-hand administrative and business support to top executives and the whole management team
- Assist an executive by being the point of contact for all communication i.e the phone, email, fax, etc. Duties also include interfacing with the staff.
- Assist with meetings – scheduling and organizing.
- Assist with HR duties – staff rosters, contracts, leave, recruitment, etc.
- General administration for company documents and staff documents
- Managing office stuff and supply.
- The candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree.
- Ability to understand current issues related to business and legal regulation
- At least 1 Year of working experience as an HR, Admin, Personal Assistant, or similar role
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, in both Bahasa and English
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Strong organizational skills with an eye for detail and time management skills
- Tech-savvy and acquainted with office management procedures
- Has good leadership skills, can motivate others to follow set rules and regulations
- Have a good discipline, honesty, good manner and attitude.
- Good commitment and responsibilities