To ensure your health and wellbeing, you have various medical plans to choose from depending on your situation and unique needs. From partial up to full medical coverage, we got you covered.
Our company simply cannot function well without teams of people working together. That said, we provide numerous team-building activities and events for you and your team to nurture meaningful relationships between every individual.
Must have skills
Job description for Junior Developer at PT Chrombit Digital Lab
- Understand and execute on development needs, work together with the team to develop awesome products
- Make sure development is properly designed, testable, and can be followed easily by others or broken down into digestible portions.
- Identify, compare, select and implement tech solutions for today and tomorrow
- Be a major contributor to our agile and scrum practices.
- Request, gather, and evaluate user and domain expertise feedback
- Create code documentation and other inputs to technical documents.
- Independently break down product specs into technical specs on the API server
- Independently code review merge requests and provide feedback to team
- Partner up with the Product Manager of the team to discuss how best to implement product specs.
- Troubleshoot and debug so our applications run optimally
- Architect, design, develop and deploy new features
- Work closely with customer-facing roles to define and deliver new products and enhancements that demonstrate an obsession with securing our clients
- Full Stack Web/Mobile Application software development experience
- Experience with server-side programming languages (e.g. NodeJS, Go, Python), server-side frameworks (e.g. Express, Rails), front end frameworks (e.g. React), Cloud Infrastructure (e.g. AWS, Azure, GCP), APIs (e.g. REST, GraphQL).
- Great communication and interpersonal skills that can translate across cultures & divisions.
- Ability to work under pressure, highly adaptable and well organized and working with multiple stakeholders
- Works well in a fast-paced start-up environment and ready to go “all-in”
- Experience with cybersecurity technology would be a bonus and interest in cybersecurity is a plus
- Experience using system monitoring tools and automated testing frameworks
- You have a practical experience of two of these languages :
- backend: NodeJS, JavaSpring, MVC framework
- frontend: React.Js, jQuery, AngularJS, Ionic
- Mobile: Kotlin, Java
- Education in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, or related areas is preferred or any equivalent work experience
- At least 1 yrs experience as a Software Developer or similar role, even better if it was in a start-up environment and preferably in R&D. 2+ years preferred
- Knowledge in physical architecture at scale, building resilient, no single point of failures, highly available solutions
- Knowledge in Odoo Integrating
- Strong experience in all aspects of client-side performance optimization,
- Extremely proficient in modern mobile and server coding and design practices. For example, Clean Code, SOLID principals, and TDD.
- Experience in multiple front-end platforms including iOS, Android, Web, and API services
- Have worked on an app or internet company that is at scale with large numbers of users and transactions per second
- Have experience in a data driven company with experience analyzing and working with Big Data
- Worked on global projects serving world markets with distributed data centers and localization of the front end and data