Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Job Acquisition Intern ( 6 months Contract ) Glints Taiwan
- Sourcing and acquiring job listings via outbound cold calls to employers of which own strong employer brand awareness in the market
- Create employer support practices for employer success to receive employer UX feedback on marketplace for end-quarter CSAT review
- Regular check-in with employer job listing verification and approval
- Assisting ad-hoc cross-functional collaborative tasks for the growth team with internal and external stakeholders, which may sometimes involve outdoor supporting activities.
- Fluent command in both English and Chinese is a must
- Experiences in Telemarketer/ Sales related role with a strong sales track record would be considered the priority hire candidate
- Must be solution and target-oriented.
- You are a detail-orientated team player with strong ownership
- You have passion in tech and would like to growth your career in a non-traditional recruitment industry
- Proactive interpersonal communication skills
- High EQ and ability to adapt in a fast-moving startup working environment
- Relevant experiences or be interested in recruitment industry
- Experiences of working in a multicultural startup