Free food & beverages
Avoid wasting time and energy to buy food at the restaurant or hawker center by yourself. We'll provide the best food for you and your team. Make better use of your valuable time to rest, bond, and do other things that matter to you.
Our company simply cannot function well without teams of people working together. That said, we provide numerous team-building activities and events for you and your team to nurture meaningful relationships between every individual.
Every employee is an invaluable asset to any team; that's why we want to help you grow. Level up your skills and expertise through our professional co-development programs with notable organizations. We will cover the cost.
Job description for IT Support (Level 2) at Pt Digital Solusi Grup
- Handling installation of software on clients' server(s) on Windows, Linux, Or MacOS;
- Handling installation of software on clients' endpoint(s);
- Handling client troubleshooting through windows server and Linux server;
- Provide POC (Proof of Concept) to new or prospective customers;
- Present new testing methods to identify vulnerabilities;
- Pinpoint methods and entry points that attackers may use to exploit vulnerabilities or weaknesses;
- Review and provide feedback for information security fixes;
- Performs general problem solving and assistance on diverse software applications and hardware systems;
- Stay updated on the latest malware, antivirus product, and security threats;
- Candidates must be at least Bachelor’s degree, major in Computer Science / Information Technology/Information System or equivalent, fresh-graduate are welcome.
- But if you're a Highschool graduate with more than 2 years of working as IT Support, that would be fine.
- Understanding of anti-virus software, intrusion detection, firewalls, and content filtering is a must.
- Knowledge of a wide range of computer systems software, applications, hardware, networking, and communications.
- Familiar with cloud platform services such as GCP, AWS, and its security policies is a plus.
- Proven background in Cyber Security is a must.
- Can operate on Linux, Windows, or Ubuntu is a must.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills.
- Great communication skills to document and share your findings.