1 - 3 years of experience
Job description for IT Graphic Designer at Dreamscape Travel (PT Dwi Era Sejahtera)
We are seeking a new graphic designer to join our team. You will be designing a wide variety of things across digital and offline media. To be successful in this position, you’ll be a self-starter, capable of delivering brilliant creative ideas, and show amazing attention to detail.
Graphic Designer Responsibilities:
- Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials.
- Illustrating concepts by designing examples of arrangement, size, type size and style and submitting them for approval.
- Preparing finished by operating necessary equipment and software.
- Coordinating with outside agencies, services, web designer, marketing, printers, and colleagues as necessary.
- Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
- Communicating with clients about layout and design.
- Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites with software such as photoshop.
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary.
Graphic Designer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field.
- Experience as a graphic designer or in related field.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, InDesign Quark, and Illustrator.
- A strong eye for visual composition.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
- Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
- Experience with computer-aided design.
Report This Job
About the company
11 - 50 employees
More Than a Destination
Travel is a key part of the luxury lifestyle experience. Visiting exciting locations, celebrating holidays abroad and relaxing in style with friends and family are part of an important balance for people who like to enjoy the finer things in life.
dREAMSCAPE is Indonesia’s premier travel specialist, designing unique experiences for the luxury and exploratory traveller. Since our creation in 2006, we have consistently delivered on our most important promise to our clients: to always offer the highest level of service and provide valuable new perspectives and insights on the very best the world has to offer in terms of customised experiences.
By utilizing our extensive network of travel experts around the world, we are able to be innovative and design travel experiences that meet and surpass the high expectations of our clients. In short, we offer more than a destination.
Office addressJl. Dharmawangsa X No. A20
Similar jobs for you