Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Investor Relations Indodax
- Pitching to raise funding from VCs for the company
- Develop investor confidence and belief in the company’s vision and strategy for delivering shareholder value
- Develop a robust investor relations strategy and framework
- Create and manage a strong reputation by demonstrating consistent and clear communication between internal and external parties
- Manage equity research and investor relationships
- Provide insights on market activity and present them to to the leadership team
- Analyze and present financial trends, competitor behavior, shareholder issues, and anything else that could impact the business as needed
- Responsible for overseeing and managing quarterly earnings and conference calls
- A Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, or accounting. An MBA and/or overseas studying experience is a plus.
- 4+ more years experience dealing with investors and a strong track record of creating positive relations with the investor community
- Deep knowledge and understanding of the capital markets, as well as a thorough understanding of key metrics for companies in the industry
- Must be able to perform in a high-pressure environment, and be able to meet tight deadlines
- Has superb written and verbal communication skills, as well as the ability to draft engaging and impactful messages for inspiring employees and investors
- Languages: Mandarin & English (Fluent)