Job description for Internal Audit at PT. Maha Tandra - MT Jewelry
- Prepare and implement the Annual Internal Audit Work Plan.
- Determine audit frequency, audit subject and audit scope to achieve audit objectives.
- Test and evaluate the implementation of internal control and risk management system in accordance with company policy.
- Conduct inspections and assessments of efficiency and effectiveness in the fields of operations, finance, accounting, human resources and other activities.
- Provide suggestions for improvement and other objective information relating to the activity being examined at all levels of management as necessary.
- Make a report on audit results and submit it to the Board of Directors and the Board of Commissioners.
- Monitor, analyze and report on the implementation of the follow-up improvements that have been suggested.
- Develop a program to evaluate the quality of the internal audit activities carried out.
- Carry out special checks if necessary (whistle-blower).