Job description for Intern - HR Marketing and Sales at Daimler South East Asia Pte. Ltd.
We are looking to employ an enthusiastic and driven HR intern to assist our HR department with administrative and HRrelated tasks. You will be part of the HR Shared Services team with opportunities to learn about the different operational functions within HR. If you’re interested in kickstarting your career in HR and getting a closer look of how our company approaches employee management, employee records, recruiting and employee development, we would like to meet you.
• To research, collate and put together a “database” of local grants/ funding / initiatives available and relevant for DSEA for recruitment / training
• To set up and update Social Intranet page for HR including upload of benefit tables, guides, training program, incorporate sharepoint access like onsite approval, adding useful apps, information that new hire and existing staff will require and etc to make the page more interactive
• Uploading Employees documents to eAkte 2.0
• Planning and collecting information regarding CSR activities
• Expanding Wellness Programme
• To revive Induction Programme
• To revamp Training Master list
• To assist in Internship Programme including timeline for internship, internship period for different university and plan to assist BU to understand the hiring process of interns
• Achieving Personal files
• Any other reasonable assigned tasks related to Projects
• Preferred current field of study in /Human Resources Management/ Business Management or related fields
• Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications especially Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Some familiarity with local labour regulations and HR practices
• Excellent administrative and organizational skills.
• Hardworking and able to undertake independent projects
• Meticulous, with an eye for detail
• Excellent communication skills with effective writing capabilities in English
Daimler Singapore is a regional hub for Daimler AG. The office in Singapore oversees business development of the passenger and commercial vehicle business in Singapore, South Asia & South Pacific region and is the Asia-Pacific &African headquarters for the financial services division. The Group maintains a large and significant IT hub in Singapore as well as a regional logistics center, which supplies to the Asia-Pacific Region.
We offer you the opportunity to gain exposure and experience on how a multinational corporation is driven by diversity, commitment and passion – especially in the company that invented the automobile and has been innovating ever since. You can look forward to a series of varied assignments within challenging projects where you work independently and give you insights into the organizational and productive processes of a globally operating automobile manufacturer.
Glints is Southeast Asia and Taiwan’s largest talent platform for career development and recruitment. Over 4 million professionals visit Glints every month to grow their careers. Founded in 2013 in Singapore, Glints has empowered more than 2.5 million professionals and over 40,000 organisations to realise their human potential. Every day, we are helping organisations build great teams and pairing talent up with great opportunities, one match at a time. Glints currently operates in Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, Taiwan, and Vietnam.