Job description for Inside Sales (Marketing) at Partipost Indonesia
Partipost is a fast growing startup tech company in the Influencer Marketing industry. We believe everyone is an influencer, and the power of Word-of-Mouth advertising, will help consumers make better purchases. We believe in giving the crowd a voice, and that social media advocates have the power to call their followers into action. We are committed to building solutions with our users' needs as a priority. Join us today for an exciting journey ahead!
● Sourcing new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails.
● Creating and maintaining a database of current and potential customers based on our ideal customer’s profile.
● Generating leads by prospecting and qualifying to create a pipeline.
● Establish new relationships with prospective clients, understand their needs by scheduling outbound calls or conducting product demos and explain company profiles to prospective clients.
● Understanding customers' needs and identifying critical business opportunities that position Partipost as a strategic partner.
● Developing leads and referrals.
● Follow up on cold and warm leads to further the sales process.
Partipost helps make influencer marketing campaigns seamless for brands and influencers. We give everyday people the power to earn through their communities by helping tell stories for brands.
Our mission is to connect brands with everyday people and influencers.
At Partipost, we value transparency and positivity. Making mistakes is part of learning and growing as an employee, a manager, a founder, and as a company. Enjoying your work and the people you work with is as important as the results that you produce.
Glints is the leading talent ecosystem in Southeast Asia. Our mission is to enable the 120 million professionals in the region to grow their careers and empower organizations to hire the right talent from anywhere in Southeast Asia. Officially launched in 2015 in Singapore, Glints has empowered more than 3 million talent and 50,000 organizations to realize their human potential. Today, we stand at the forefront of human capital empowerment as the fastest-growing startup in the career development and talent recruitment space. Glints currently operates in Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, Vietnam, Philippines, and Taiwan.