Must have skills
Job description for HR GA Manager at MII CMT Indonesia
- Manage for all activity and administrative Human Resource and General Affair matters.
- Process HR administration including personnel administration, attendance report, payroll and recruitment. Having knowledge about UU no. 13.
- Have experience in handling more than 300 employees.
- Have strong leadership skills
- Generally responding to all user enquiries regarding requirement
- Must be familiar with local labor law plus other relevant/legal regulations and the current HR practices and policies
- Handling BPJS Kesehatan & BPJS Ketenagakerjaan.
- Female, max 30 years old.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Laws/ Psychology/ Management HR or equivalent.
- At least 3-5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Manager/Assistant Manager specialized in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office environment (Word, Excel, Power Point, Email & Google Drive).
- Must be familiar with local labor law plus other relevant/legal regulations and the current HR practices and policies.
- Communicative & detail Oriented
- Ability to solve practical problems and carry out responsibilities under general supervision
- Have a good commitment & responsibilities
- Able to work in a fast pace & challenging environment
- Good English skills both verbal and written