Flexible work hours
Productivity curve is not something steady and consistent as it depends on each person's unique traits and preferences. At our company, as long as your team is in sync and your goal is hit, you can flexibly decide when you want to work.
Remote work options
Thanks to technology, we no longer have to be physically present at the office to be productive. Joining our company allows you to work anywhere without place-constraint.
Free food & beverages
Avoid wasting time and energy to buy food at the restaurant or hawker center by yourself. We'll provide the best food for you and your team. Make better use of your valuable time to rest, bond, and do other things that matter to you.
To ensure your health and wellbeing, you have various medical plans to choose from depending on your situation and unique needs. From partial up to full medical coverage, we got you covered.
Must have skills
Job description for Head of System Administrator at Niagahoster
- Maintain and improve infrastructure reliability and performance;
- Supervise the Operations team and oversee task distribution and project tracking;
- Spearheaded the competencies development of the team, identify necessary improvement for the team;
- Identify and implement possible tools to improve teams efficiency;
- Supervises staff including hiring, training, evaluating and disciplining. May guide or provide work direction;
- Establishes guidelines and methods for the system installation and management;
- Planning, organizing, and testing every measure for securing our database, infrastructure, system, and network;
- Min. C2 English proficiency;
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or equivalent technical discipline.
- Familiarity with agile concepts, Scrum, Sprint, OKR.
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate cross-functional work toward task completion.
- Experience with software development life cycles, modern build tools, virtual environment management and the concepts of Continuous Integration.
- A solid understanding of Linux system administration and automation tools, e.g Ansible, Chef, Jenkins.
- Knowledge of system security (e.g. WAF, security best practice, IDS/IPS) and data backup/recovery
- Familiarity with various operating systems and platforms
- Resourcefulness and problem-solving aptitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Have flexible work hours/work in shifts (for SAE).
- Enjoy working from anywhere (can be from the office, from home, and/or any other place)
- Psychological counseling, because your mental health matters!
- Healthy working environment that encourages you to have a good work-life balance.
- Be a part of an inspiring working culture.
- Promising career path, unlimited opportunities, and exciting challenges to make you feel genuine enjoyment at work
- Enjoy being surrounded by smart and driven people.
- Access to reference books, training courses, and international conferences to support your professional development.
- Benefit from other motivational perks such as a birthday prize, a special gift for the best team member, and much more!