To ensure your health and wellbeing, you have various medical plans to choose from depending on your situation and unique needs. From partial up to full medical coverage, we got you covered.
Must have skills
Job description for Head of Marketing and Communications at Center For Indonesian Policy Studies
- Provide strong leadership, management and vision for the marketing and communications efforts of the organisation.
- Create the annual marketing communications plan and strategy with clear measurements and verifiable indicators that serve the vision and mission of CIPS.
- Delegate tasks and responsibilities in the marketing communications team, determine and track their KPI, and systematically develop skills and expertise in the team.
- Liaise and coordinate all plans and activities with the other departments in CIPS to align operations.
- Lead fundraising initiatives on behalf of the marketing communications department to support institutional growth and development.
- Formulate key messages designed for target audiences that serve CIPS’ strategic objectives, and ensure messages are effectively communicated to the media and through all available communications channels
- Conduct market research and build a network of reliable external agencies and marketing professionals to stay ahead of competitors’ marketing communications efforts and to contribute to new institutional development initiatives.
- Take responsibility for the frugal and effective management of the department’s budget.
- Periodical reporting of marketing communications results to the Executive Director and the Board of Directors.
- Uphold an open, respectful, and collegiate work culture and environment within CIPS and ensure department compliance to CIPS internal policies and professional conduct.