To ensure your health and wellbeing, you have various medical plans to choose from depending on your situation and unique needs. From partial up to full medical coverage, we got you covered.
Our company simply cannot function well without teams of people working together. That said, we provide numerous team-building activities and events for you and your team to nurture meaningful relationships between every individual.
Job description for Graphic Designer at UCARS Pte Ltd
- Developing and executing creative concepts and visuals to meet the project objectives in a timely manner.
- Creation of company’s offline and digital marketing assets.
- Develop social media assets and OOH print visuals/materials.
- Guardian for brand standards and ensure branding consistency across all company platforms.
- Initiate new projects and methods to continually improve processes.
- Photograph vehicles on-site when required for content-building and reviews.
- Manage visuals and layouts for monthly publications.
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in Graphic design, or a similar role. Fresh grads are welcomed.
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Lightroom.
- Have some photography skills for on-site shoots.
- Strong communication and proof-reading skills.
- Able to work on multiple projects and tight timelines.
- Motion graphic, web design and/or illustration skills are a plus
- Passion and interest for automotive industry and cars is preferred but not necessary.