Job description for Graphic Designer at Indonesia Crypto Network
- Analyzing relevant information and materials to plan concepts for the key visual.
- Illustrating concepts by designing examples of creative arrangement, size, type size and style and submitting them for approval.
- Preparing finished design by operating necessary equipment and software.
- Coordinating with outside agencies, vendors, web designers, marketing, printers, and colleagues as necessary.
- Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
- Communicating with clients about layout and design.
- Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, event logos, and websites with software such as Adobe Photoshop or Adobe Illustrator.
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary.
- Diploma or Bachelor Degree in Multimedia, Design Graphic or Digital Communications Visual.
- 1-2 years of experience in the same fields.
- Creative and design skills - Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio. Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
- Project management - event graphic designers map out what resources are necessary to complete the design aspects of an event
- Attention to detail - aspiring to achieve visual perfection, event graphic designers make design choices from the social media campaign, invitation design, electronic direct mail, merchandise and other relevant event equipment.
- Communication skills - event designers need to be good listeners to understand the needs of the supervisor. They also rely on interpersonal communication and collaboration skills when working on-site to install design elements
- Negotiation skills - excellent negotiation skills are needed to get the best deals from the various vendors
- Time management skills - event graphic designer have to prioritize tasks based on urgency and importance and making sure deadlines are not missed
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
- Experience in creating a whole event design visuals is a plus