Ever feel stuck with your career? We don't hire you simply because we needed to fill an empty slot. Together, we will help you shape and grow your career so you can progress further and rediscover your true sense of purpose at work.
Unexpected things may happen at unexpected times. We cover basic insurance costs for you and your loved ones in case of emergencies or unfortunate events. You can also upgrade your plan any time you want.
Every employee is an invaluable asset to any team; that's why we want to help you grow. Level up your skills and expertise through our professional co-development programs with notable organizations. We will cover the cost.
Must have skills
Job description for [Glints Recommended] Senior Copywriter at Creatory
- Produces briefs and scripts for advertising campaigns and amends advertising copy according to feedback.
- Responsible for generating the words, slogans and audio scripts accompanying advertising visuals.
- Creating advertising ideas for the social post, video, communities, which typically contain an integrated verbal and visual concept, with the ability to make an imaginative leap and an intuitive understanding of the public the advert is aimed at.
- Responsible for constant detailed revision and rewriting either at the request of the client or to tune up the communication for maximizing views and engagement.
- Meeting with account executives to discuss the client's requirements and core messages and target audience.
- Familiarising with the product, target audience and competitor activities in the market.
- Brainstorm ideas and concepts for the visuals and words with other members of the creative team to conceive and complete effective advertisements.
- Presenting initial ideas to the creative director, some of which may be rejected or developed into workable concepts.
- Writing various copy options, which may be presented to the client as a story-board.
- Overseeing the production phase, booking and liaising with in-house members and outsourcing production companies.
- Casting external KOLs to appear in adverts if required.
- Other tasks assigned by line manager
- Competence in spoken and written English communication
- The advantage for College or Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Filming, Communication or Journalism.
- + 2 years of experience in a similar position in marketing, advertising, creative production or commercial film industry
- Experiences in commercial video projects such as Youtube video, TVC/iTVC, viral video, commercial film/video ads, KOL videos, Comedy Drama Film, and etc.
- Ability to write concise, compelling copy and handle multiple projects.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Energy, stamina, and the ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- High levels of creativity, imagination, initiative and enthusiasm.
- Interest in commerce, popular culture, and new advertising trends and techniques.
- Possess good leadership, people and project management skills.
- Work within strict budgets.
- Understand the different language styles that appeal to various target markets.
- Experience in research or interest in Web3, Blockchain, and Crypto is a bonus.
- 13th-month salary
- Annual Performance Review
- Company Device
- Parking Fee
- Learning & Development opportunities.
- Team outing & bonding activities (Team Bonding, Art Workshop, Food Day, Creatory Club Night...)