Ever feel stuck with your career? We don't hire you simply because we needed to fill an empty slot. Together, we will help you shape and grow your career so you can progress further and rediscover your true sense of purpose at work.
Unexpected things may happen at unexpected times. We cover basic insurance costs for you and your loved ones in case of emergencies or unfortunate events. You can also upgrade your plan any time you want.
Every employee is an invaluable asset to any team; that's why we want to help you grow. Level up your skills and expertise through our professional co-development programs with notable organizations. We will cover the cost.
Must have skills
Job description for [Glints 5 Ngày] Senior Microsoft System Engineer at Alfa Connections
- All candidates applying for a Glints 5 Ngày jobs will receive the result of their applications within 05 working days
- All job postings on Glints 5 Ngày provide detailed information about the roles & expectations.
- Work together with the sales team to provide Microsoft 365 solutions to clients. This includes promoting, explaining, and presenting ideas and possible solutions.
- Understand the client's pain points and requirements, and then come up with a proposed solution. In doing so, you will also present and explain concepts so clients can understand the benefits of the proposed solutions.
- Follow up procedures and propose improvements if needed.
- Maintain knowledge of the Microsoft 365 technology, required tools and products consistently as more features are rolled-out.
- Conduct workshops or webinars from time to time.
- Consult and implement Microsoft 365 solutions to customers.
- IT experience at End-user, Administrator and System support Environment at least 3-5 years
- With 3-5 years' work experience on any of the following:
- Microsoft 365 product knowledge (Exchange online, SharePoint online, One Drive for Business, Yammer, Teams, Office Pro Plus, EMS, Windows 10/11)
- Azure Infrastructure/Migration, Azure VM
- MS Exchange 2013/2016, SharePoint server 2013 and above, MS Active Directory.
- PowerShell v2 and above.
- DHCP, TCP/IP, Networking, DNS Configuration.
- Basic Firewall configuration or Router configurations.
- Experience in a client-facing role or in-house users training delivery
- Willing to work on a flexible schedule depending on business needs
- Onsite to customers to implement projects (if needed).
- Fluent in English in both speaking and writing would be an advantage.
- Excellent reading and understanding of English Technical Material.
- Minimum 5 years of working experience