Ever feel stuck with your career? We don't hire you simply because we needed to fill an empty slot. Together, we will help you shape and grow your career so you can progress further and rediscover your true sense of purpose at work.
Unexpected things may happen at unexpected times. We cover basic insurance costs for you and your loved ones in case of emergencies or unfortunate events. You can also upgrade your plan any time you want.
Every employee is an invaluable asset to any team; that's why we want to help you grow. Level up your skills and expertise through our professional co-development programs with notable organizations. We will cover the cost.
Must have skills
Job description for [Glints 5 Ngày] Sales Consultant at Chi Nhánh Công Ty Cổ Phần Tư Vấn Aims Việt Nam Tại Tphcm
- All candidates applying for a Glints 5 Ngày jobs will receive the result of their applications within 05 working days
- All job postings on Glints 5 Ngày provide detailed information about the roles & expectations.
- Provide consultation services to address potential clients’ interest in Visas, including establishing suitability of the potential clients' visa. Consultation will mainly be by email, telephone and face-to face meetings
- Present and sell immigration services to current and potential clients
- Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be made
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity
- Identify sales prospects and contact prospects
- Develop and maintain sales materials and current product knowledge
- Identify and resolve client concerns
- Provide regular follow up on enquiries received
- Pro-actively monitoring changes to various Immigration regulations
- Briefing various Immigration regulations changes to colleagues in the documentation team
- Assist on drafting immigration related content and email monthly newsletter to prospects and clients
- Any other relevant duty as assigned by the Manager to assist with the smooth running of the Company
- Opportunities to travel overseas to conduct and partake in seminars
- At least 1-year experience in the immigration industry is a must
- Sales skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Ability to build trust and respect to his or her