To ensure your health and wellbeing, you have various medical plans to choose from depending on your situation and unique needs. From partial up to full medical coverage, we got you covered.
Personal and professional development are equally important for us. At Pt. Sangnila Interaktif Media Dan Teknologi, we have prepared various personal development programs related to hobbies, interpersonal as well as soft skills, and many more.
Job description for Game Programmer at Pt. Sangnila Interaktif Media Dan Teknologi
- Involve in areas of game programming, including programming of graphics, animation, game logic, AI, and UI
- Establish effective strategies and development pipelines
- Implementing validation procedures/test script
- Produce quality, efficient, scalable, and self documented code
- 1+ years of industry experience developing games for PC and consoles
- Bachelor degree. However, skills and portfolio may override the required degree
- Experience with SOLID principles & UNITY
- Expert OOP principles
- Have experience in using Mirror, Fusion, Pun, Quantum, or other multiplayer logic is a plus
- Proficient in C# with desire to learn and grow Unity skill set
- Exceptional problems-solving and debugging skills
- Have experience with optimization is a PLUS
- Excellent math/physics is a PLUS
- Excellent time management, organization, and communication skills
- Self-motivated, have a strong sense of responsibility and solution-oriented person.