Flexible work hours
Productivity curve is not something steady and consistent as it depends on each person's unique traits and preferences. At Agate, as long as your team is in sync and your goal is hit, you can flexibly decide when you want to work.
Free food & beverages
Avoid wasting time and energy to buy food at the restaurant or hawker center by yourself. We'll provide the best food for you and your team. Make better use of your valuable time to rest, bond, and do other things that matter to you.
Parental Family Leave
We are fully aware that family comes first. To help you maintain a meaningful relationship with your loved ones, we, at Agate, will give you paid parental leaves—be it paternity, maternity, or quality time.
To ensure your health and wellbeing, you have various medical plans to choose from depending on your situation and unique needs. From partial up to full medical coverage, we got you covered.
Job description for Game Animator at Agate
- Compensation and Benefits: Competitive rewards (based on your competencies), THR or holiday allowance, software & hardware to support tasks, free lunch & coffee (WFO) or internet reimbursement (WFH), and insurance coverage (BPJS Tenaga Kerja & Kesehatan).
- Flexibility & time off: semi-flexible working hours and Replace Work Hour system.
- Paid Overtime: We did not condone and encourage Crews to work overtime, but your overtime will be paid fairly if it's unavoidable.
- Annual & Paid Leave: paid leave (sick leave, menstrual, marriage, maternity, mourning, etc.) and annual leave a day every month from the first month you’ve joined
- Claim Unused Leave: if the annual leave is not used during the one year, you can cash it out at end of the year.
- Learning & Development: Work with experts in the games industry, provide learning materials, mentoring & coaching programs, knowledge sharing sessions, continuous feedback, and recognitions.
- Career growth: You could apply for promotions and raise, flexibility to change roles, and job security (early permanent contract/PKWTT).
- Well-being and many more: regularly check and maintain well-being and reduce burnout risks, internal events and team-building activities, information transparency, and company-wide inclusivity