This job post is managed by
Job description for Front End Developer at Synapsis.id
- Design, develop, and build highly scalable, cross-platform, and high-performance web applications using ReactJS.
- Apply design patterns and design principles to produce maintainable and easy to extend code.
- Work with Product Management to validate product requirements, assess, and estimate effort required (Notion/Trello, etc).
- Collaborate with feature team to develop stories/sprints and tasks.
- Experienced in Agile/Scrum development is an advantage.
- Experienced in slicing UI/UX design to responsive web application with self styling code and API integration is an advantage.
- Strong understanding of user-friendly experience & interface, pay attention to details, and proficiency in HTML5 and CSS3.
- GitHub & GitLab branching.
- Ability to use REST FULL API & RSS (XML&JSON).
- Experience in developing and maintaining PWA’s will be a definitive plus.
- Graduate from Bachelor, Diploma 3, Diploma 4 degree from IT or other related majors.
- Minimum 3.00 of 4.00 GPA.
- Eager to learn, high motivation.
- Versatile and having a good work ethic.
- Creative and able to work in a team.
- Willing follow a probation period for maximum of 4 months to get job contract offers based on performance review. Proficient in using Office Software (Microsoft Office, WPS, Polaris, LibreOffice). ,
- Fresh graduate (max 1 year) or experienced.
- Understand the basic concept of design.
- Understand responsive website concepts.
- Understand the Software Development Life Cycle concept.
- Proficient in using Git is a plus.
- Mastering software commonly used for graphic design (CorelDraw, Adobe Illustrator, etc.) is a plus.
- Having a portfolio is a plus.