Job description for Front End Developer at Mitra Aplikasi Digital
- You love building good-looking & robust software on the front end.
- We’re looking for a Front-end Developer to build new features, improve on the current code, and implement UX/UI designs.
- If you’re keen to strengthen your Front-end development skills, and work closely with our awesome team, read on!
- You’ll also work closely with other developers, designers, and product managers to create a strong user experience.
What You'll Learn
Strengthen your Front-End programming skills
- You'll learn how to write clean code by adhering to our programming best practices and guidelines
- Improve on linking server-side logic with a better end-user experience
- Build a user-friendly interface
- Develop your problem-solving skills and be a team player
- You’ll have the opportunity to solve challenging problems with the other developers in the team
- By working in our company, you’ll be exposed to the latest industry trends.
- You’ll also get the opportunity to work with the latest technologies.
- Write clean code to develop functional web applications on mobile and desktop
- Review and implement UX/UI designs
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Design and implementation of data storage solutions
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Continuously improve your programming skills
- Develop and propose new products or features by monitoring the industry
- Collaborate with other developers and designers to build user-friendly interfaces, and integrate it with server-side logic
- Work closely with the designers, product managers, and system administrators to identify and build new features
- Provide training and support to internal teams
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Familiarity with database engine such as MySQL, MariaDB, PerconaDB, PostgreSQL, MongoDB
- Experience with Linux/Unix and server management
- Proficiency in code versioning tools such as Git
- Familiar with web hosting services such as AWS, GCP
- Knowledge of MVC architectures
- Desire to learn and adapt to new technologies
- Able to work independently and effectively in a team
- Strong attention to detail, analytical and love solving problems
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent time and project management skills
- Flexible work hours
- Medical coverage
- Personal development benefits
- Team building events