Flexible work hours
Productivity curve is not something steady and consistent as it depends on each person's unique traits and preferences. At our company, as long as your team is in sync and your goal is hit, you can flexibly decide when you want to work.
Remote work options
Thanks to technology, we no longer have to be physically present at the office to be productive. Joining our company allows you to work anywhere without place-constraint.
Must have skills
Job description for Freelance Mandarin Tutor at Lingotalk
- Conduct learning materials delivery based on curriculum and schedule to students.
- Control student’s progress and ensure their understanding in learning process.
- Manage online-class activities effectively to escalate student’s learning experience.
- Provide good interaction with students, such as asking questions and giving feedbacks.
- A Fresh graduate from any major (Chinese Language Education or Literature will be preferable).
- Passionate in teaching Mandarin language, prior experiences in language teaching is preferred.
- Possess adequate production skills in the desired language (speaking and writing) as well as the general knowledge of the culture where the language is spoken.
- Language skills certification proof would be a big plus.
- CV stating that you have experienced living in a country where it’s spoken would also be put in a thorough consideration.
- A People-oriented person who is able to communicate well.
- Positive and well-mannered.
- Flexible, detail oriented, professional, and technology-literate.
- Good understanding with learning syllabus.