Must have skills
Job description for Financial and Operational Audit Section Head at PT. Sarimelati Kencana Tbk
- Ensure that internal audit activities are completed in a timely and efficient manner in accordance with standards established by industry best practices and the relevant risk and regulatory environment.
- Acting as a team lead to perform internal audit activities for entities across Indonesia (willing to travel)
- Schedules and plans audits; initiates project planning, assess risk and develops audit procedures using risk based audit
- Monitoring detail of audit activities performed by the subordinate and giving feedback
- Communicate the audit result with the Head of Internal Audit and prepare the internal audit report in English
- Monitoring and follow up agreed action plan from the stakeholders
- Perform investigation and adhoc projects required by the Company
- Collaborate with stakeholders to identify potential red flags and ensure that insights to emerging risk and controls are identified and managed
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Economics, Finance/Accountancy or equivalent.
- Minimum 6 years of experience in audit (internal or external), risk and control required, preferably background in F&B/Retail Industries/Manufacture/Public Accountant (KAP)
- Preferably Assistant Managers specializing in Financial Audit or equivalent.
- Analytic mind-set and numerical skills are useful in manipulating large amounts of data and creating reports
- Must have the ability to think objectively, have strong ethical standards, as well as high levels of integrity to adhere to regulations and compliance are necessary
- Organised and be able to prioritise their workload, as well as be resilient and calm under pressure
- Experienced for reviewing Financial, Operational, SCM and Other support function in Company
- Having good communication skill in English (Writing/Speaking)
- Expert knowledge of internal auditing, internal controls, risk management, and finance and accounting practices and methods