This job post is managed by
Job description for Finance Manager at Qiscus Pte Ltd
- Oversee operations of the Finance team members and implement effective internal control and processes to ensure financial records are structured and maintained in an effective, up-to-date and accurate manner.
- Manage finance operational KPIs which includes setting up quarterly KPI goals and monitoring of performance
- Track the company’s financial performance, prepare and present financial reports including financial forecast, business plan analysis, budget & monitoring/review cash flow management and other finance-related matters. Identify the areas for potential risks and improvement.
- Provide day-to-day leadership to drive the delivery of the Finance plans and manage the day-to-day financial operations within the company.
- Lead finance process improvements within the finance team and with other teams and maintain high level of data integrity.
- Correspond with various other departments, discussing company plans and agreeing on future paths to be taken.
- Coach and develop subordinates to form a Finance team with quality and stability.
- Strong ethics with an ability to manage confidential data
- Proficiency in multi-country operations, particularly within the realm of finance.
- Having experience in Tech Startups and/or startups in the SaaS vertical.
- Have relevant experience to help Qiscus scale its operations beyond Indonesia.
- Minimum 5 years experience in Finance with exposure to forecasting, budgeting and monthly close activities
- Have a proven experience handling tax in Indonesia.
- Have professional qualification is preferable (CPA/CIMA)
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills, with exceptional attention to detail
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field