Job description for FINANCE and ACCOUNTING MANAGER at PT Ega Tekelindo Prima
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Accounting from a reputable university with a minimum GPA of 3.2.
- Have a minimum of 3 years experience in the same position and preferably have worked in a Public Accounting Firm.
- Understand the principles of accounting and finance and taxation.
- Mastering the computer (MS Office).Mastering financial and tax programs such as: SAP, E-SPT, E-Filing, E-Bupot, E-Billing
- Able to speak English, spoken and written.
- Thorough, honest, disciplined, and systematic in work.
- Have good analytical skills, results oriented, has good communication skills and interpersonal relationships.
- Have Brevet A&B certificate
- Having a SAP certificate is preferred