Ever feel stuck with your career? We don't hire you simply because we needed to fill an empty slot. Together, we will help you shape and grow your career so you can progress further and rediscover your true sense of purpose at work.
In need of a laptop or certain devices specifically for work? It's on us. We will provide the necessary tools that you need so you can focus on what you do best and get a job done.
As much as we care about our business, we also care for every one of our employees' wellness. To keep you happy at work, we provide a range of self-help services and facilities that you can use at any moment.
Every employee is an invaluable asset to any team; that's why we want to help you grow. Level up your skills and expertise through our professional co-development programs with notable organizations. We will cover the cost.
Must have skills
Job description for FB Services Instructor at Bali Culinary Pastry School
- Teach F&B Servicesaccording to the curriculum (theoretical and practical)
- Develop creative instructional methods to engage students in learning process
- Develop instruction materials and handouts for students
- Develop daily lesson plans and instructional plans
- Prepare assignments, tests, projects to improve student’s academic performance.
- Setup classroom, lab, and other school equipment and supplies for student
- Provide personal and professional guidance to students when needed
- Preferably a Bachelor degree;
- A minimum of 5 years work experience at Fine-Dining restaurants;
- Familiar with a range of contemporary business restaurant concepts;
- A qualified coach and experience in supervising students;
- Experience with modern, automated order processes;
- A team player; within our team this means that you are a flexible, committed, trustworthy, innovative and convincing colleague;
- Willing to work irregular hours (occasionally during the weekends);
- Excellent verbal and written command of English;
- An affinity with the hospitality industry and education.