Job description for Event Planner at Zoe Events
1. Project Briefing:
- Attend brief sessions with clients in escort of account unit.
- Be responsible for recap the formal brief, identifying & analyzing requirements/ necessary information to provide the creative team with a clearly defined brief that contains concise information on the product, audience and strategy
- Lead and take part in brainstorming sessions.
- Research involving information, statistic, photos,… Study, analyze all related and necessary data
- Understand clients' businesses and provide opinions, knowledge about clients, products, market, propose strategies, innovative ideas, solutions for proposals that meet clients’ needs and expectations.
- Draft-up logically all brainstorming results to generate an internal deployment plan (including internal brief to all involving departments and deadline)
- Take control quality and deadline for proposals.
- Collect all essential information and convey them logically into proposals. Create the deck logically and beautifully.
- Perform key roles in developing proposals and quotations for event creative concepts which differentiates our service
- Provide regular two-way communication between clients and team, to provide strong team representation and set proper client expectations
- Develop and present marketing campaigns at client pitch.
- Minimum 1 - 2 year hands-on experience as Planner in Event Agency with strong project planning and execution background
- Eager for the new and creative things/ideas/experiences and bring them to the suitable proposals
- Up-to-date with new trends, technology and marketing ideas
- Ability to work under high pressure
- Willing to work overtime/during weekends for job result and quality
- Age range: from 22 to 35 years old
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook Express), Internet Research
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Vietnamese and English.
Report This Job
About the company