Free food & beverages
Avoid wasting time and energy to buy food at the restaurant or hawker center by yourself. We'll provide the best food for you and your team. Make better use of your valuable time to rest, bond, and do other things that matter to you.
To ensure your health and wellbeing, you have various medical plans to choose from depending on your situation and unique needs. From partial up to full medical coverage, we got you covered.
Our company simply cannot function well without teams of people working together. That said, we provide numerous team-building activities and events for you and your team to nurture meaningful relationships between every individual.
As much as we care about our business, we also care for every one of our employees' wellness. To keep you happy at work, we provide a range of self-help services and facilities that you can use at any moment.
Must have skills
Job description for Event Operations Executive at FunEmpire
- Events on-site coordination and execution (both in-person and virtual events)
- Events management and operations
- Events logistics set-up, preparation, and tear down
- Client management, event facilitation and briefing
- Recruiting, training and management of a team of facilitators
- Events logistics planning, inventory management, stock-check and equipment maintenance
- Developing and testing of new games, creative workshops and experiences
- Administrative duties and other matters required
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- At least 1 year of relevant events experience preferred
- Outgoing and Sporty personality (love interacting with clients, coordinating events, client briefings and set-up and tear-down activity equipment)
- Strong work ethic, responsible, meticulous and a problem-solver
- Able to handle a hands-on working environment (involves physical work, conducting outdoor events under the sun, event set-up and tear-down, maintaining equipment, etc)
- Proficient in using software such as Microsoft Office, Google Docs, Google Slides, Google Sheets, Zoom, etc)
- REQUIRED: Class 3 License (Auto or Manual) (You will be required to use our company van)
- Join our fun and dynamic team to build the brand with us!
- Great learning opportunities (everything from client management, event execution, operations, logistics planning and execution, facilitator training and management, etc)
- Great career progression (if you perform well, you might be heading a team of operations executives more quickly than usual)
- Great working environment with capable people, merit-based systems and nurturing culture
- Flat working structure. We take your feedback and contribution seriously, and we want you to grow together with the company
- Salary Range: SGD 2500 to SGD 3500 per month depending on qualifications & experience
- Performance bonus and incentives
- Medical, dental and wellness benefits
- Great career progression opportunities
- Supportive and fun working environment with nurturing culture
- Training and mentorship provided
- Work in a fast growing company and deliver real world impact
- International and collaborative team
- Regular team bonding gatherings, outings and year-end party to have fun with each other
- Company Incentive Trips
- Snacks, coffee, drinks, in the office