Flexible work hours
Productivity curve is not something steady and consistent as it depends on each person's unique traits and preferences. At our company, as long as your team is in sync and your goal is hit, you can flexibly decide when you want to work.
Remote work options
Thanks to technology, we no longer have to be physically present at the office to be productive. Joining our company allows you to work anywhere without place-constraint.
To ensure your health and wellbeing, you have various medical plans to choose from depending on your situation and unique needs. From partial up to full medical coverage, we got you covered.
Join us and get plenty of other benefits that you can enjoy as we build our dreams together.
Must have skills
Job description for ERP Functional Consultant at Impactfirst
- Collaborating with internal teams to determine the most effective tech-based approach to pursue new business opportunities and possibilities for product enhancement.
- Generating and analyzing market trends and consumer behavior to meet product demand and preferences.
- Create or evaluate a breakdown of client’s business processes to identify and link functional and non-functional requirements.
- Assessing client’s requirements to analyze pain points, core problems, business insights and project worth.
- Formulate recommendations and solutions from the technical/product side with attention to a client’s wishes, capabilities and limitations forming concise reports.
- Conducting product demos for our clients - Present and discuss technology solutions with both internal team and client stakeholder.
- Reporting detailed progress and data driven analysis that contain insights and suggestions for the Impact team.
- Provide guidance for any occurring problems and issues
- Bachelor’s degree with min. GPA 3.5 of 4.00 in Accounting/computer science/computer information systems/engineering/business or related field or equivalent experience would be a plus.
- Min. 2-5 years of relevant experience from Consulting Advisory (Formerly Lead Advisory / Functional Consultant / ERP Consultant / Project Manager, and any related experience will be considered the most).
- Passionate about improving business through software and data.
- Excellent communication skill, to perform outstanding delivery of business improvement recommendations and solutions to our customers.
- Analytical mind with excellent data collection and analysis skill
- Must have traits: Dependable with excellent adaptability, data-driven, startup, growth mindset and think outside the box.
- Working in a consulting/project team for a consulting advisory firm or tech company.
- Demonstrated expertise across market industries such as Wholesale distribution, Trading, Kitchen Appliances, and Omni Channels.
- Sufficient knowledge and experience with qualitative research, an understanding of customer pathways, and knowledge of digital platforms is a plus
- Interesting projects and people: Your objective is to providing solutions and value to the directors of SMEs
- Large apps scope: CRM, MRP, Accounting, Inventory, HRM, Project Mgt, etc.
- Direct coordination with cross functional team and management for qualification and follow-ups.
- Great team of smart people, in a supportive, casual, and open working culture.