Job description for Digital Marketing Executive at UCARS Pte Ltd
- Implement digital marketing activities across a broad range of digital marketing channels (SEO, Paid Social, Email, etc.)
- Beyond these key pillars, you will also dip your toes in these areas: marketing automation, Google Tag Manager, ecommerce management (Google Merchant Centre/Facebook Catalogue Manager), conversational bots, audience analysis, etc.
- Conduct research on market trends, brand’s audiences and end-to-end consumer journey to advise internal content pipeline, and as inputs for plans to drive awareness, engagements and conversions.
- Work closely with the Content team. Both teams are inseparable due to the nature of their work. For instance, for the Digital Marketing team to increase conversions, the Content team needs to be able to produce good, action-driven content. Similarly, in order for the Content team to gain traction on its content, the Digital Marketing team needs to identify strategic distribution channels (paid and organic).
- Be responsible for the planning of social media calendars, increasing brand awareness through the usage of social media platforms, creation of content and support our marketing teams in brainstorming campaign ideas.
- Generate digital marketing reports for UCARS and our clients in the automotive industry
- Stay abreast of emerging digital tools and platforms, digital marketing trends, new technologies, and share insights with the rest of the team.
- Any ad hoc projects, as and when required.
- You are required to obtain these certifications: Facebook Certified Digital Marketing Associate and Google Search, Display and Video Advertising.
- Basic understanding of HTML and/or CSS - this is a must if you want to venture into digital marketing. Alternatively, you must get yourself up to speed with this.
- Basic understanding of common web server technologies, and popular content management systems.
- Motivated to work quickly and efficiently while paying attention to detail.
- Possess a positive attitude with the desire to constantly challenge yourself.
- Self-motivated, passionate and able to work independently as well as in a team.
- You don’t have to love numbers, but you need to have the ability to process metrics and numbers, analyse patterns and extract insights.
- The right attitude: We are an early stage startup. We thrive on people who have the hunger to learn and do more. Things will be chaotic at times.
- A love for cars…? No, not really. We’re looking for a Digital Marketer, not a car racer.