Flexible work hours
Productivity curve is not something steady and consistent as it depends on each person's unique traits and preferences. At our company, as long as your team is in sync and your goal is hit, you can flexibly decide when you want to work.
Free food & beverages
Avoid wasting time and energy to buy food at the restaurant or hawker center by yourself. We'll provide the best food for you and your team. Make better use of your valuable time to rest, bond, and do other things that matter to you.
Healthcare And Wellness
Healthcare and wellness are key factors to productivity at work. To make sure that you are doing well, we have prepared various healthcare and wellness programs that can help you take care of yourself.
Parental Family Leave
We are fully aware that family comes first. To help you maintain a meaningful relationship with your loved ones, we will give you paid parental leaves—be it paternity, maternity, or quality time.
Must have skills
Job description for Database Administrator Analyst at PT. Vlink Consulting Indonesia
- Installing SQL Server : Installation, Administration and Maintenance of SQL Server Instances, Setup Test, Dev, Staging, and Production Environments.
- Security : Create Users and Design permissions based on the level of database access the user would need.
- Security and General Administration : Create Linked Servers to SQL Servers and other databases such as Oracle, Access, etc
- Database Backups and SQL Server Agent : Database Backup and Restoring Strategy
- SQL Server Agent : Once created the database Backups, monitor those backups are being performed regularly.
- Database Backups and Recovery : From time to time recover the databases to a specific point of time, as per the requests.
- Failover Clustering, Database Mirroring, Log Shipping and Replication : Setup High-Availability as part disaster recovery strategy for the databases
- Monitoring SQL Server Error Logs and Checking your email alert : Troubleshoot various problems that arise in a day-to-day work and fix the issues
- Creating and maintaining those indexes, not performing database shringking, memory settings, monitoring CPU usage and Disk I/O activity etc : Monitoring and performance Tuning; physical Server level (Database setting options)
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): MS SQL Server, Oracle.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in IT/Computer - Network/System/Database Admin or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Digital Transformation
- Application Development and Maintenance
- Information Management
- Strategic Workforce Solutions