Personal and professional development are equally important for us. At Fetch Technology, we have prepared various personal development programs related to hobbies, interpersonal as well as soft skills, and many more.
Our company simply cannot function well without teams of people working together. That said, we provide numerous team-building activities and events for you and your team to nurture meaningful relationships between every individual.
Join us at Fetch Technology and get plenty of other benefits that you can enjoy as we build our dreams together.
Job description for Data Engineer at Fetch Technology
- Provide advice on the development of data analysis models based on project requirements.
- Build advanced data sources for self-service analytics systems.
- Operationalize analytics models for production usage with big data workflows, proper security & access control.
- Provide development and architecture support for internal analytics tools & optimize execution performance for complex data pipelines.
- Work alongside Product/Tech to support key development work, ensuring BI and tracking opportunities are taken.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science / IT.
- 3+ years of experience with Software Engineering using Relational and NoSQL databases.
- 3+ years of working experience in developing BI pipelines for the business.
- Experience in working with data visualization tools like Tableau and PowerBI.
- Attention to detail and able to effectively troubleshoot issues across various data sources and platforms.
- Strong competency in SQL programming is required.
- Experience in data-modelling and architecture using self-service semantic layers such as Dremio, Kyligence, etc
- Attractive salary and annual salary review.
- Working in a professional, friendly, well-equipped environment both with foreigners and Vietnamese.
- With extensive on-the-job training, you will always have a chance to work with new emerging technologies.
- Full social insurance, health insurance & unemployment insurance according to Vietnam Labor Law.
- 12-day annual leave per year.
- 13th-month salary.
- PVI Health Care.
- Enjoy diversified activities: Free snack, Monthly Team-building, Company trip, Play Game (PlayStation, Board games), Play Sport (Football, Badminton...).
- Working hours: From 8 AM - 5 PM, Monday to Friday.