Healthcare And Wellness
Healthcare and wellness are key factors to productivity at work. To make sure that you are doing well, we have prepared various healthcare and wellness programs that can help you take care of yourself.
Personal and professional development are equally important for us. At Topica Edtech Group, we have prepared various personal development programs related to hobbies, interpersonal as well as soft skills, and many more.
Our company simply cannot function well without teams of people working together. That said, we provide numerous team-building activities and events for you and your team to nurture meaningful relationships between every individual.
Job description for Data Engineer at Topica Edtech Group
- You are a product nut like us
- You want to build product your friends will use
- Great hours! Flexible
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Managing and designing the reporting environment, including data sources, security, and metadata
- Develop and maintain data warehouse from multiple data sources
- Work with management and business intelligence to prioritize business and information needs
- Work with the development team to enhance capabilities of internal analytics and core products
- Use your creativity and intuition to help solve challenging problems faced by the Business users
- Provide support to users and assist business unit controllers in translating data requirements into deliverables
- Develop and enhance data infrastructure using frameworks such as ElasticSearch, Kafka ....
- 1 to 2+ years of experience with SQL
- Experience with data processing/ETL implementation using SPARK, NIFI, Kafka, etc…
- Experience with Python, Java, Scala, or another language in data processing/machine learning
- Experience with data modeling and designing/supporting Data Warehouses (E.g. Redshift, BigQuery, etc) is a BIG plus
- Experience working with cloud-based and distributed systems (E.g. Digital Cloud, AWS ecosystem, Google Cloud, etc..) is a plus
- Experience with building real-time stream-processing systems is a plus
- Self-motivated, independent learner, and a passion for data and technology
- Flexible working hours
- Lunch and parking allowance
- Fast paced and multinational working environment Supportive and professional colleagues
- Awesome & open co-working space Internal Training (Technical & Functional);
- Opportunities for English Training
- You will be joining Topica at the beginning of an exciting journey, and will be given a large degree of freedom in shaping and impacting your role. We provide an environment where you can be best of yourself, grow with us and together we make it work. You will play an important part in helping us reach the next destination.
- Furthermore, we offer an attractive remuneration package, with benefits, matching our requirements and expectations.