IDR3,500,000 - 5,000,000/Month
1 - 3 years of experience
Job description for Data Analyst at Jala Tech
Roles and Responsibility
- Help Jala Farm and Jala Insight team analyze and evaluate the shrimp cultivation process through data.
- Giving insights to support related team to do data collection, processing, and reporting.
- Develop and monitor credit scoring for shrimp farming.
- Designing and implements the data pipelines, ETL process and analytics tools.
- Designing AI/machine learning algorithms that are able to model, predict, and identify any kind of data related to the Jala Farm and Jala Insight team.
- Familiarity with data mining and data modelling
- Able to collect and process data from any resource using SQL, R/Phyton or other scripting and statistics tools.
- Having experience in data analytics.
- Having experience in AWS technology is a plus.
- Having experience in using machine learning frameworks.
- Having experience in statistical analysis (ex: hypothetical test, experimentations, regression) and familiar with statistics tools (Matlab, R, SAS, or Python).
- Having experience/porto in credit scoring cases is a plus.
Report This Job
About the company
51 - 200 employees
90% of shrimp farms in South East Asia already have at least 1 dormant disease living in the water, waiting for a shrimp’s immune system to be compromised. This costs farmers billions of dollars every year.
JALA is transforming the shrimp industry by offering a vastly improved management system. With data-driven farming in mind, our goal is to get farmers to make decisions based on actual data.
For that reason, our system provides water quality monitoring, and planning & reporting tools, complete with a decision support system so farmers can initiate the right treatment at the right time, based on data which has been collected and analysed. All the data from every farm using the system is automatically sent in for collation and review in order to gain valuable insight into the industry as a whole.
Through the power of data JALA will make sustainable and profitable shrimp farming common practice.
Office addressJala Office, Ground Floor Sahid J-Walk, Jl. Babarsari No.2, Janti, Caturtunggal, Kec. Depok, Kabupaten Sleman, Daerah Istimewa Yogyakarta 55281