Flexible work hours
Productivity curve is not something steady and consistent as it depends on each person's unique traits and preferences. At our company, as long as your team is in sync and your goal is hit, you can flexibly decide when you want to work.
Remote work options
Thanks to technology, we no longer have to be physically present at the office to be productive. Joining our company allows you to work anywhere without place-constraint.
To ensure your health and wellbeing, you have various medical plans to choose from depending on your situation and unique needs. From partial up to full medical coverage, we got you covered.
Our company simply cannot function well without teams of people working together. That said, we provide numerous team-building activities and events for you and your team to nurture meaningful relationships between every individual.
Job description for Customer Success Specialist (Claims) at Oyen Insurance
- You will provide claims validation and support for our customers
- Handling claims from notification to settlement, validating policy cover and the claim.
- You will ensure fraud controls and claims processes are followed
- Delivering quality service at every touchpoint with customers
- Conduct investigations to ensure all relevant documents and information have been evaluated prior to the decision on the claim
- Review and validate claims submission received from customers
- Work closely with vet clinics and proactively reach out to them to obtain information to assist with claims submission to our insurance partner
- Prepare claims submission and provide recommendation to our insurance partner
- Help with the design and implementation of internal processes and systems to help improve customer experience and maximise accuracy and efficiency.
- Work collaboratively with team members across the company to promote awareness of customers’ needs
- At least 2 years experience within a customer service role (experience of telephone, email and online support), ideally where you've validated claims/requests from customers
- Ability to instantly build rapport with customers
- An understanding or appreciation of pet health and wellness
- You’re a good listener and possess high emotional intelligence: you'll need plenty of empathy and compassion for this role
- You have a customer-centric mindset, thriving on getting the best outcomes for the Oyen Fam
- Communications: Highly communicative, energetic, loves building relationships and rapport with others and in general a people-person
- Adaptable and can cope with uncertainties in a startup environment
- Want to make a big and positive impact, especially in the fintech sector
- Someone who takes ownership of his or her work and understands the importance of accountability
- Receptive to constructive criticism and open to coaching
- Care about attention to details
- Independent: Proactive and able to operate independently with minimal supervision
- Compulsory languages: Able to speak and write proficiently in Bahasa Malaysia and English. Ability to converse and write in Mandarin will be an advantage
About Oyen Insurance
Why should you join us?
- If you are interested in disrupting a US$5 Trillion dollar industry and being at the heart of the action of the one-in-a-lifetime transformation of insurance going digital
- If you want to work with experienced and passionate entrepreneurs who have built and witnessed hypergrowth in big tech companies like Airbnb, as well as leaders with experience working as venture builders for a large Malaysia telco company
- If you love pets and want to be the pioneer in developing the pet healthcare industry through our pet insurance product
- If you love building communities and growing them organically
- If you enjoy working in a high-paced environment with some uncertainties but high opportunities and freedom to experiment and make mistakes you can learn from