Flexible work hours
Productivity curve is not something steady and consistent as it depends on each person's unique traits and preferences. At Koco Indonesia, as long as your team is in sync and your goal is hit, you can flexibly decide when you want to work.
Free food & beverages
Avoid wasting time and energy to buy food at the restaurant or hawker center by yourself. We'll provide the best food for you and your team. Make better use of your valuable time to rest, bond, and do other things that matter to you.
Healthcare And Wellness
Healthcare and wellness are key factors to productivity at work. To make sure that you are doing well, we have prepared various healthcare and wellness programs that can help you take care of yourself.
Our company simply cannot function well without teams of people working together. That said, we provide numerous team-building activities and events for you and your team to nurture meaningful relationships between every individual.
Job description for Customer Success Associate at Koco Indonesia
- Drive adoption of product usage, features, and maintain a strong relationship with customer
- Provide excellent service standards and real-time assistance to our customers ensuring issues are followed through to resolution via our Omnichannel support platform (WhatsApp, email, FB messenger, Telegram) and ensuring all issues are resolved in a timely manner.
- Delighting customer in end-to-end product experience especially in a context of a learning experience (onboarding, learning, consultation)
- Discerning the major customer desires and problems and to assist the KOCO Schools Advocate in putting this across to the relevant PIC/team.
- To upkeep all product Help Guides especially after every product deployment.
- Using your customer knowledge to help optimise customer engagement processes
- To manage all inbound leads (teachers) by contacting and coordinating with them on the pre onboarding process for their schools.
- +1 experience in Customer Service/ Customer Support/ Customer Insight are preferable. Fresh Graduates with internship experience are welcome to apply!
- Having an interest in education, user service experience to serve customer
- Self-starter, attention to detail and eagerness to learn
- Someone with a growth mindset and can work effectively in an agile working environment.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, multitasking & prioritizing
- Intermediate English level
- Familiar with Google Suite tools (docs, spreadsheet, etc)
- Qontak Omnichannel & CRM
- Internal Admin, Programs and Applications