Job description for Customer Service Representative (CV in English) at Hello Health Group
The Purpose of Your Role
A Customer Service Representative for CARE / Hello Bacsi Pro is responsible for customers and patients communication across CARE / Hello Bacsi Pro platform. You are central to delivering best in class customer service and support to our partners (Hospitals and Healthcare Clinics) from acting as a liaison with patients, providing products/services information, answering both patients and partners questions and helping to resolve any emerging problems. The CSR will report to an Account Manager (AM) and abide by guidelines, receive training and execute processes to ensure delivery of great customer service across the board.
Our service allows patients to find the best health and wellness providers and to book an appointment 24/7 through our digital platform. We make it easy for patients to gain access to health services through online appointment scheduling, video consultation hours and the digital creation of prescriptions.
As an externally facing team member you are central to bringing the Hello Health Group Vision and Mission to life, acting as a role model for the company values to inspire the highest level of commitment to the company’s vision, mission, purpose, and commercial ambitions, in alignment with Hello Health Group strategy.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Be the key point of contact for patient & customer queries relating to bookings and services on the Hello Bacsi platform.
- Become a product, patient’s journey & industry expert to be able to provide continuous improvements to patients and partners experience through utilization of our platform.
- Work internally across teams such as sales, account & product to ensure your patients have a great experience and find satisfaction through using the Care platform.
- Ensuring smooth operational flow from patient’s booking to patient’s appointment to the Hospitals & Healthcare Clinics with the goal of maximizing value for both our patients and our customers (Clinics & Hospitals).
- Actively respond to customer support requests daily and work with processes and best practices to constantly improve patient satisfaction.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Patient Satisfaction (NPS)
- Customer Satisfaction (NPS)
- Revenue Growth (referral booking fee)
- Churn Rate of Customers
Who We Want
- 1-2 years of Customer Service or Account Management experience in B2C customer support. Digital & Healthcare servicing experience is preferred.
- Excellent emotional intelligence with strong problem solving skills. The ability to understand, listen & empathize with customers and/or patients to be able to translate their problems into solutions in a timely and efficient manner.
- An entrepreneurial minded individual who is driven to succeed with a proven track record of overcoming challenges in new and unfamiliar environments.
- A passion for service, upholding the highest quality care for partners and representing yourself and the company in line with company values.
- A passionate customer service person with strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Excited about change & growth - we are a fast paced and growing company and are looking for individuals who thrive in this environment of uncertainty, high risk, high reward environments.
What Hello Health Group Offers
We are passionate individuals that are driven to succeed. Our work culture is characterized by strong team spirit, high degrees of openness and innovation, and strong collaboration across fields. We love the freedom of an entrepreneurial company and are looking for like-minded, ambitious professionals who have a desire to build something new and actively support our young company in its growth to greatness.
You will love working here!
- Competitive salary package
- Flexible working environment, being a sales individual you will be expected to complete sales remotely online and in person and so we offer flexibility in where and how you operate.
- On the job training, development & growth opportunities within the organization. People come first at Hello Health and as a key team member we will invest in you to help you succeed.
- Professional and open working environment–culturally integrating the best of Western and Southeast Asian cultures to take the best of each and ensure we build an energetic, commercial, and fun working atmosphere.
Report This Job
About the company
201 - 500 employees
To lead Asia in the democratization of health and wellness knowledge and services.
To empower millions of people to make more informed decisions so they can live healthier and happier lives.
Office addressTầng 5 - Toà nhà Sonatus - 15 Lê Thánh Tôn - Phường Bến Nghé - Quận 1