Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description for CTO / Head of Engineering at Marathon Education
- Hiring and building out our engineering / products team;
- Prior experience working in small, close-knit, fast-growing environments with extremely quick product reiteration;
- Designing and building systems for consumer internet products (experience in education would be advantageous, but not necessary) – front + back-end + infrastructure;
- Doing everything above at one-third the time most competent people think possible (I literally lifted this from Jeff Bezos but think this largely holds true for us as well)
- Extremely attractive end-market, with COVID-19 as a catalyst allowing us a 12-18-month window to compound value and growth extremely quickly;
- Very committed co-founders with prior investing / operating experience in Vietnam and Southeast Asia;
- Strong existing investor set de-risking path to future rounds;
- Business model proven elsewhere, with limited-to-no scaled competitors paving clear path to product-market-fit;
- Meaningful problem set
- You still have no idea what the product / idea is, so reach out!
- Flexible work hours