To ensure your health and wellbeing, you have various medical plans to choose from depending on your situation and unique needs. From partial up to full medical coverage, we got you covered.
Job description for Creative Director at Pt Maika Akar Nusantara
- Works directly with Project Managers and the Creative Team to deliver each project at an industry leading quality.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, risks are mitigated, objectives are achieved within scope and budget.
- Executes creative concepts together with copy partner.
- Identifies creative thinking towards big ideas.
- Presents big ideas to clients using a variety of techniques.
- Visualizes concepts and interprets them into design.
- Takes ownership of creative work and leads the design team by example.
- Ensures the brand tone and position is exemplified within the creative product.
- Provides insightful, creative executions which positively impact a client’s business.
- Leads, motivates and develops the design team.
- Acts a main point of contact in the team for Account Management and Project Management.
- Assisting the moving image and creative teams with production, pitches, VFX, visual interaction and various animation projects.
- Create and manage original, persuasive, conceptually compelling work for original video content.
- Design and create enticing Motion Graphics for video deliverables such as corporate videos, marketing video contents.
- Research and analyze best design techniques and solutions to create Motion Graphics.
- Maintain and follow best practices for versioning control, naming convention and organization of project files.
- Ensure compliance with company guidelines, deadlines and design standards.
- Proficiency with the latest versions of Motion Graphic softwares and other Design programs.
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design/Art/Multimedia Design or related major.
- Min. 4 years experience as a Creative Director from digital agency.
- Have experienced to lead team (3-4 people in the team).
- Ability to produce 2D & 3D animation is highly preferred.
- You have a good portfolio of well art-directed brand building and design work.
- You are a proactive and impartial team player who possesses the tenacity to meet deadlines and adapt to fast-paced changes.
- You are organized, insightful and can communicate your observations well, both written and verbally.
- Make your profile stand out by submitting or include a link to your portfolio.
- Demonstrate an advanced understanding of the principles of motion graphics and how to best employ them to create performances that support a project.
- You have a versatile style.
- Must possess a working knowledge of motion graphics and post production pipeline.
- Excellent collaborator with an ability to bring people in as well as bringing people up. You make people want to work with you.
- Ability to produce 2D & 3D animation is highly preferred
- Assist in designing and creating storyboards.
- Have a good communication skill, out of the box and able to work in a fast paced company.
- Excellent time management skills.