Remote work options
Thanks to technology, we no longer have to be physically present at the office to be productive. Joining our company allows you to work anywhere without place-constraint.
Must have skills
Job description for Compensation and Benefits Consulting Manager at AYP Group Pte Ltd
- Provide consultancy to external clients on Compliance, Compensation and Benefits matters, as well as provide support to internal.
- Manage a team that is a source of knowledge and guidance regarding the fast-changing APAC economic environment and its effects on the APAC payroll and remote workforce.
- Have a deep understanding of your customers’ business needs and objectives to help maintain market competitiveness
- Research, create, and maintain a database of global labor regulations and benefits to be used both internally and externally.
- Able to guide and manage a team with customer excellent services and knowledge on APAC country payroll, labor regulations, and benefits requirements which is required during the customer onboarding process.
- Create APAC benefit proposals to assist regional customers in making decisions that contribute to their business goals in order to create maximum value for clients.
- Navigate a wide range of internal and external resources in order to address issues end-to-end solutions.
- Build productive and trusting relationships with various stakeholders, both internal and external, through meeting expectations and deadlines and making effective and strategic recommendations.
- Bachelor's degree and/or Master's.
- Min 7 - 8 years experience as a Regional HR Professional (min 3 - 5 countries exposure) in Compensation & Benefits. Good to have / Advantageous with SEA experience.
- Min 2 - 3 years of leadership experience.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced, international work environment
- Confident working independently and acting as a trusted advisor
- High level of comfort presenting key labor regulations, compensation & benefits issues to internal and external stakeholders
- Strong analytical and research skills
- Critical thinking skills with an entrepreneurial and proactive mindset
- Detailed analytical and research skills, with the ability to extract key points and present complex information in user-friendly ways
- Exceptional verbal, written communication and presentation skills in English, Additional languages an advantage
- Consultancy background / Outsourcing