Flexible work hours
Productivity curve is not something steady and consistent as it depends on each person's unique traits and preferences. At our company, as long as your team is in sync and your goal is hit, you can flexibly decide when you want to work.
Remote work options
Thanks to technology, we no longer have to be physically present at the office to be productive. Joining our company allows you to work anywhere without place-constraint.
Healthcare And Wellness
Healthcare and wellness are key factors to productivity at work. To make sure that you are doing well, we have prepared various healthcare and wellness programs that can help you take care of yourself.
Personal and professional development are equally important for us. We have prepared various personal development programs related to hobbies, interpersonal as well as soft skills, and many more.
Must have skills
Job description for Community Manager at Pt. Bukit Vista Nusantara
- Lead the transformation of property owners for the commitment of agreements by providing recommendations and hospitality trainings.
- Collaborate with Customer Relations team to conduct routine quality control and property inspections.
- Acquire new potential partners through referrals from existing property owners that trust Bukit Vista as a hospitality host.
- Collect & spread inspiring stories from partners in purpose to #InspireDelight.
- Work on hospitality projects and hosting community webinars.
- Inspire our property partners with community experts to collaborate & engage in innovative hospitality practices to positively transform guests.
- Developing and maintaining partner satisfactions through conducting feedback cycles.
- Monitoring and optimizing community engagement level.
- Understand Bukit Vista Core Values
- Personality: growth mindset, bias to action, self-learner.
- Proficient in written/spoken English. Another third language (such as Mandarin, Russian, etc.) will be a plus point.
- For full-time position, preferred to stay / live in either Yogyakarta and/or Bali.
- Experienced in Community Management or leading community initiatives.
- Have an outstanding hospitable and creative characteristic in developing delightful community.
- Strategic Mindset. Able to conduct and execute community strategic experiments.
- Excellent public speaking skills and able to communicate your findings precisely with clarity (either through writing or visualizations). Familiar with sales and persuasion techniques is a plus.
- Education: Marketing, Communication, Business Administration, or any related fields.
- Background: a promising history of achievement & accomplishments in academics, sports, business or extra-curricular activities.