Remote work options
Thanks to technology, we no longer have to be physically present at the office to be productive. Joining our company allows you to work anywhere without place-constraint.
Job description for Communications Intern at Multikulti
- Supporting the implementation of clients’ PR and communications strategy.
- Writing content across media releases, social media platforms, and newsletters.
- Coordinating the scheduling and organising of events.
- Giving input on marketing initiatives and suggesting creative ways to amplify clients’ brand positioning further.
- Conducting research on marketing initiatives of other agencies’ campaigns.
- Monitoring of media coverage on events and media releases that were issued and creating press clippings.
- Updating media lists.
- Be involved in pitching, developing decks alongside with the team.
- Performing administrative duties.
- An interest in all things culture - we are a collective driven by a passion for cultures after all
- A flair for copywriting and creative thinking.
- Have self discipline and be able to work independently and as a team.
- Have a can-do attitude and demonstrate initiative with a keen attitude to learning.
- Be well-versed in the various social media universes.
- Efficient in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Good research and analytical skills.
- The ability to prioritize your workload and keep to strict content deadlines.
- On rare occasions, be on standby to attend clients’ events after hours and on weekends.
- Confident and be at ease in social situations.
- Available for immediate start for at least four months.