Personal and professional development are equally important for us. We have prepared various personal development programs related to hobbies, interpersonal as well as soft skills, and many more.
Our company simply cannot function well without teams of people working together. That said, we provide numerous team-building activities and events for you and your team to nurture meaningful relationships between every individual.
Join us and get plenty of other benefits that you can enjoy as we build our dreams together.
Must have skills
Job description for Cloudera Admin Engineer at Fetch Technology
- Designs, builds, delivers, and maintains Cloudera data platforms, other semi-structured and un-structured data platforms to meet customer requirements, and leads overall efforts in working with cross-functional teams.
- Implements processes, standards, and governance of Cloudera technologies, other semi-structured and un-structured data platforms.
- Provides subject matter expertise and leadership of the Cloudera platform contributing to integrated solution designs, development, and implementation.
- Evaluates industry technologies to shape design of services in consideration of cost, portability, compatibility, or usability factors.
- Identifies and makes appropriate changes to technologies, integrated platforms, and systems to meet customer and operational requirements.
- Monitors Cloudera, other semi-structured and un-structured data platforms to ensure required performance, availability, and capacity. Eliminates gaps in monitoring, reduces potential impact on service delivery, and proposes new key performance metrics.
- Continuously seeks to more efficiently manage and utilize technology, platforms, and systems.
- Highlights design risks, provide alternative options, and recommend quality solution to specified problem .
- Experienced working with CDH 5.x, CDH 6.x or CDP 7.x platform or equivalent platform (Hortonworks, MAPR, etc.) administration experience.Experienced working with CDH 5.x, CDH 6.x or CDP 7.x platform or equivalent platform (Hortonworks, MAPR, etc.) administration experience
- Working knowledge of HIVE, HBASE, Impala and streaming data
- Working knowledge of Big Data and Hadoop principles
- Working knowledge of HIVE, HBASE, Impala and streaming data.
- Working knowledge of Big Data and Hadoop principles.
- General knowledge of programming constructs.
- Proficiency with the English language (written and verbal). Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or Engineering from an accredited institution.
- A minimum of 7 years of experience in IT.
- Attractive salary and annual salary review.
- Working in a professional, friendly, well-equipped environment both with seniors, foreigners and Vietnamese.
- With extensive on job training, you will always have a chance to work with new emerging technologies.
- Full social insurance, health insurance & unemployment insurance according to Vietnam Labor Law.
- 12-day annual leave per year.
- 13th month salary.
- Premium Health Care.
- Enjoy diversified activities: Free snack, Monthly Team-building, Company trip, Play Game (PlayStation, Board games), Play Sport (Football, Badminton...).
- Working hours: From 8 AM - 5 PM, Monday to Friday.