To ensure your health and wellbeing, you have various medical plans to choose from depending on your situation and unique needs. From partial up to full medical coverage, we got you covered.
Our company simply cannot function well without teams of people working together. That said, we provide numerous team-building activities and events for you and your team to nurture meaningful relationships between every individual.
Ever feel stuck with your career? We don't hire you simply because we needed to fill an empty slot. Together, we will help you shape and grow your career so you can progress further and rediscover your true sense of purpose at work.
In need of a laptop or certain devices specifically for work? It's on us. We will provide the necessary tools that you need so you can focus on what you do best and get a job done.
This job post is managed by
Job description for Chief Accountant at Công ty TNHH Capichi Việt Nam
- Organize, assign work, and oversee the schedules and performance of the team;
- Develop the accounting processes, forms, and documents in accordance with the provisions of law and the company.
- Manage the organization, classification, and storage of accounting data records in a scientific way
- Check and supervise to ensure the truthfulness and accuracy of accounting operations
- Record general entries, amortized, depreciation, and carryover entries;
- Working with the team to finalize revenue accounts and merchant accounts receivable;
- Prepare financial statements in accordance and internal reports in accordance with the laws and company's regulations
- Make periodic and annual tax declaration and finalization reports, work with the Tax Authority
- Advise the Board of Directors on Accounting and Finance matters.
- Graduated with Finance and Accounting major
- At least 3 years of experience in general accounting, 1-2 years of experience as Chief Accountant.
- Master the provisions of accounting law, tax law, and business law.
- Experienced in working with Auditors, Tax authorities
- Be able to communicate and report in English.
- Careful, meticulous, responsible
- Good team management skills
- Candidates with experience in FDI companies and/or IT companies and/or e-commerce platforms are preferred.
- Attractive salary, bonus
- 13th month salary, annual salary review
- Monthly and quarterly gifts, team building activities...
- Vouchers on Capichi App for employees
- Social & medical insurance in line with Vietnamese Labor Law
- Young, dynamic environment, agile mindset, product ownership mindset
- A multicultural working environment
- Saturday, Sunday off