To ensure your health and wellbeing, you have various medical plans to choose from depending on your situation and unique needs. From partial up to full medical coverage, we got you covered.
Job description for Center Manager at Wall Street English
- We offer a unique learning method that helps people succeed in learning the English language, which opens a whole world of both personal and professional opportunities.
- Wall Street English is a fun, dynamic, experienced, hard-working and friendly working environment that exceeds Members expectations everyday. Our commitment to quality services and support continues to propel our growth and success.
- We are a premier provider of motivated and highly trained consultants and professional personnel who have the unique skills and expertise necessary to help our Members meet their individual and business goals in a cost effective manner.
- Managing the Center and ensuring everyday smooth operations and delivery to members.
- Ensure that the Wall Street methodologies, SOPs and best practice is followed at all times in order to achieve consistency with other centers.
- Responsible for the overall look and experience of the Center, ensuring that it is consistently warm, welcoming, tidy and clean.
- Ensure that student satisfaction and learning levels exceed expected benchmarks.
- Create and provide timely and accurate reports to the direct manager.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in business or a related field.
- Minimum 5 year’s sales experience and minimum 2 years team management experience. Premium B2C product preferred.
- Strong people management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal style – with cultural sensitivity to deal with diverse nationalities.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices.
- Strong leadership skills and project management skills.
- “Can do” personality.
- Detailed oriented.
- Fluency in English both verbal and written is mandatory.
- Enormous opportunity to explore and develop your true potential with full training provided.
- Experience to grow in a well-known established company in Indonesia with a 100% English environment.
- Career ladder and progression opportunities.
- Medical coverage and BPJS.
- 12 days annual leave.
- Modern, comfortable and attractive working environment.
- Free unlimited access to the Wall Street English course to unleash your potential even more.