Job description for Business Manager at ANOTECH Singapore
Founded in 1988, ALTEN operates in over 25 countries worldwide with ANOTECH Singapore operating since 2015.
This position reports to the Business Unit Director or to Senior Business Unit Managers and interfaces with other internal organization members (mostly Recruiters, HR officers and Consultants) and externally: with prospects, clients and candidates.
ANOTECH (by extension ALTEN) shows a very high performance culture that emphasizes empowerment, multi-skills development and continuous improvement.
This position will provide the individuals with the opportunity of starting to build their own "intra-company" within the Group, where they will learn a complete range of skills: Business Development + HR and Recruitment + Management of both people and finance.
• Identifying clients, getting meetings, presenting services, closing deals with a service contracts
• Managing clients and building long-term mutually beneficial relationship
• Contracts negotiation and set-up
• Participating in and elaborating of market strategy
• Elaborating of bid documentation for tenders
• Administrative management of a team of engineering consultants
• Supervising the financial status of your activity
• Organizing & coordinating the commercial relationships with partners
• Hiring new technical consultants: interviewing, assessing and challenging
• Playing an active & consulting role to our recruitment team to optimize our attracting policy
• Being in charge of the consultant career evolution (annual review, regular follow-up, training…)
• Sincerity, integrity, customer-care, long term over short term priority
• Positive track record in business development with specific examples
• Good listener and communicator, convincing and pro-active
• Autonomous A-player: you can manage your own priorities, choose relevant tasks and perform them well
• Team player keeping a focus on the company’s interests
• Initiative and motivated to reach planned & ambitious goals
• Skills in self-management and stress management
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent (technical) – role is open for Fresh Graduates to apply as well
• Good knowledge in Life Sciences sector preferred
• Good knowledge of additional Industry like Energy, including Power/Renewable and Oil and Gas or IT sectors would be a plus
• Fluent English and any regional language would be a plus
OUR opportunity sounds to be YOUR ambition? Send us your application!
Glints is Southeast Asia and Taiwan’s largest talent platform for career development and recruitment. Over 4 million professionals visit Glints every month to grow their careers. Founded in 2013 in Singapore, Glints has empowered more than 2.5 million professionals and over 40,000 organisations to realise their human potential. Every day, we are helping organisations build great teams and pairing talent up with great opportunities, one match at a time. Glints currently operates in Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, Taiwan, and Vietnam.