Must have skills
Job description for Business Intern at Invesso Pte Ltd
- Research and identify new business/market opportunities
- Support activities in business and market development
- Work with marketing and business development teams to help in-house departments or clients to develop lead generation capabilities
- Work with team to manage a suite of marketing services as necessary for the business unit you are assigned to (social media, marketing automation, lead generation, branding, copywriting)
- Working with subsidiary brands of Invesso to support ongoing business growth & marketing.
- Service & build rapport with existing client accounts.
- Enthusiastic & commited
- Able to develop positive working relationships with the team.
- Capable of building strong relationships with potential clients to create business opportunities.
- Confident and outgoing personality.
- Ability to work in a face-paced environment independently.
- Willingness to learn and strong adaptability to the company’s open working culture will be an advantage
- 5-days work week, hybrid working (work-from-home & in-person)
- Working at a young & growing agency
- Large exposure to Sales & Marketing Industry
- Get expose to actual, real clients for marketing activities fulfillment
- Training and Guidance will be provided