IDR5,000,000 - 10,000,000/Month
3 - 5 years of experience
Job description for Business Development at Aria
What You Will be Doing
- Generate, compile and analyze prospects databases,
- Craft and broadcast emails to prospects databases to deliver the value of Product,
- Conduct cold and warm phone calls to prospects client
- Make an appointment for a meeting introduction,
- Presenting the company's products/services to Client.
- Maintaining client relationships by providing support and information,
- Collaborate with the product team to deliver product feedback and feature requests,
- Conduct Strategic Partnership,
- Offline and online event
Who Is Our Ideal Candidate
- Bachelor in any major with minimum 3 years of work experience as an Account Executive, Sales or Business Development in the manufacture/ heavy equipment will be a MUST
- Willing to Travel.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and negotiation skills.
- Proficient in English will be a plus
- Proficient in using Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Apps will be a plus
- Able to capture Customer’s requirements and needs.
- Target-oriented, driven, and have the ability to work under pressure.
- Open minded and always eager to learn new things.
Report This Job
About the company
51 - 200 employees
Aria strives to elevate Farmers to a sustainable platform for independent growth through Agricultural Innovation. Aria brings a wide range of solutions: Drone Services, Ground Vehicle Services, Integrated data Processing and Analysis, and personalized solutions for every agriculture needs.
Office addressJL Sunter Agung Podomoro Blok N2, No. 9 - 10, Sunter, RT.10/RW.11, Sunter Jaya, Tj. Priok, Kota Jakarta Utara, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 14350
Similar jobs for you
Other Jobs from Aria