Job description for Business Development at Edukarir Indonesia
- Min 3 years experience of either Bank, fin-tech, insurance sales experience as well as experience with Start-ups.
- Bachelor's degree in business or management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Working experience with sales techniques.
- Proficiency with data analysis, forecasting, and budgeting
- Able to work in a diverse team and in an innovative environment
- Positive attitude, team oriented, self-starter who can work alone and in a collaborative manner to achieve team goals.
- Has a positive attitude, is proactive and has excellent communication skills.
- Has an excellent sense of time management, is a good problem solver, and loyal
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales, collaborate and partnership.
- Planning and managing new marketing initiatives to growth and monetization of existing partners through scalable programs that can span across multiple industries.
- Identify trends and customer needs, building a short/medium/long-term sales pipeline in accordance with targets.
- Structure complex and sometimes vague business issues: Work to identify business issues, potential partners, and lead from start to finish strategic initiatives to improve systems in place/ ensure business growth.
- Coordinate with internal departement to support accounts business needs and requirements.
- Prepare and submit reports regularly.
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with Connected Partners while developing strategies to increase revenue generated from the relationships.
- Start from 7,5 Mio