Job description for BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT at PT SELULAR INDO PRATAMA (FELIXINDO)
- Search & determine potential locations for new shops/relocations and conduct surveys and provide recommendations according to survey results (analysis and business potential).
- Coordinate with mall developers/parties for location information, site surveys, price negotiations and review of lease agreements (LOO/LOI, contracts, payment terms, installation times, opening schedules etc).
- Create and submit a business investment proposal approval for a project.
- Monitoring new store sales (update daily sales).Manage mobile stores (determining potential locations for promos / test markets, negotiating prices and timelines, lay outing, installing and uninstalling)
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor degree, Master Degree/Post Graduate Degree in any field.
- At least 2 years working experience in the related field is the required for this position.
- Have experience in store development and feasibilities study.
- High level of Critical Thinking, Strong analytical & problem solving skills.
- High Standard of written and oral presentation skills.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills and have the ability to self motivated & motivated a team.
- Experience with design and implementation of business development strategy.
- Good communication and interpersonal skill.Results-driven and able to work with cross function team to achieve sales.
- Fluent in english.
- Proficient with ms office, internet application.